Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @Kaleb Nation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• BLUE MICS - After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew's iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don't need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue's lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew's Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE - "In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market." Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte's easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO - Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato's Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew's streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato's lights transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
Leah received a request for an Elvis song. This is her guitarist Bruce Kimmell performing “Blue Suede Shoes”.
Will qualify this a “Nashville Rehearsal” performance is why I included what I did at the beginning because I could hear her listening to it on her phone. With in mind, this is Lynagh performing an acoustic version of AC/DC’s “Back In Black”.
Lynagh performing (and yes I will go ahead and use their original name) Lady Antebellum’s “American Honey”.
I was going to come back and update this shit to what got posted but NAAAA!
Add to this Assholes!
FREE MOVIE OF THE DAYWE EVEN BITCHES**OVER
It is pronounced, The Hun'ch Fowar' Red Oktobahh ' TraBek!
"I'll chake, Based on Tom Clancy's bestseller, fourwa 1,000,000"
Directed by John McTiernan (Die Hard) and starring Sean Connery (That's right Tra Bek) and Alec "I Just FUCKED My Life Baldwin" ;
"The Hunt For Red October" seethes with high-tech excitement and sweats with the tension of men who hold Doomsday in their hands! Fuck Me!
It's a new technologically-superior Soviet nuclear sub, "The Red October"!! US Coast guard be like "He you guys got maintained records on this thing right?" I can't seem to find it on CarFax : / "Trust me Comrade!" ! WHAT! "Are you calling me on a cellular phone??? Prank Caller Prank Caller! is heading for the U.S. coast under the command of Captain Marko Ramius (Connery and for afternoon delight, TraBeck's MoM! it seems your Mum want to Ramius...
I filled up my car the day before the whole shortage thing happened @ $3.50/Ga. I had this nagging voice in my head for two days prior saying "Go get gas right now" .
I feel like Magnum P.I. with my little voice : )
I used to be a highly compensated IT consultant.
I rarely got my hands dirty…
I was like a professional Athletic free agent, I would have bidding wars for my services…
I left all of that behind to become an uncompensated long haul trucker, that handles hazardous waste on a regular basis (sewage)…
What was I thinking?
I love my wife…
We are staying in hotels on our way back west.
I was down getting some ‘free’ breakfast (it’s not free, it’s included)…
I was getting @The_CINC some oatmeal, for myself, just coffee in which to pour some Irish Cream.
A lady walks up to me and says;
“I bet you own that motorcycle in the parking lot covered up!”
“You’d lose, I own the one on the trailer behind the little black truck.” I replied
“I didn’t see that one.” She responded
“You might want to see an optometrist, Ray Charles could see it….
He’s blind and dead…”