Following the accidental shooting of Halyna Hutchins on the set of Rust, many commentators attacked Alec Baldwin by spreading salacious rumors and claiming that the tragedy could be an intentional murder. Alec was attacked especially by political pundits who had been offended by his portrayal of President Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live – with many insinuating that he'd "gotten what he deserved" despite numerous reports of on-set issues with gun safety that were out of Baldwin's control.
Why are so many people unable to have empathy for others simply because they have political disagreements? Are the purported enemies of "cancel culture" eager to use cancel culture when it benefits them? Dr. Drew discusses how to admire different perspectives, the Rust set tragedy, and how it will affect guns on film sets, with Dax Holt and Adam Glyn on Ask Dr. Drew.
Originally broadcast on Nov 3, 2021. FULL EPISODE:
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @Kaleb Nation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• BLUE MICS - After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew's iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don't need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue's lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew's Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• HYDRALYTE - "In my opinion, the best oral rehydration product on the market." Dr. Drew recommends Hydralyte's easy-to-use packets of fast-absorbing electrolytes. Learn more about Hydralyte and use DRDREW25 at checkout for a special discount at https://drdrew.com/hydralyte
• ELGATO - Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato's Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew's streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato's lights transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Clubhouse: https://clubhouse.com/@DrDrew
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew's latest shows at https://drdrew.tv.
A bachelor party from North Dakota kept requesting grunge, so, finally decided to record something. This is The Leah Crose Band performing Pearl Jam’s “Even Flow” and in one of the hardest transitions I have experienced, have to share that as I am typing this the next song that was requested and being performed was Waylon Jennings “Long Time Gone”.
The Leah Crose Band performing Fleetwod Mac’s “Go Your Own Way”.
Once again if they are going to play a song by a band named after my home state, I have to share it. This Josh Hughett performing Alabama’s “Dixieland Delight”.
I was going to come back and update this shit to what got posted but NAAAA!
Add to this Assholes!
FREE MOVIE OF THE DAYWE EVEN BITCHES**OVER
It is pronounced, The Hun'ch Fowar' Red Oktobahh ' TraBek!
"I'll chake, Based on Tom Clancy's bestseller, fourwa 1,000,000"
Directed by John McTiernan (Die Hard) and starring Sean Connery (That's right Tra Bek) and Alec "I Just FUCKED My Life Baldwin" ;
"The Hunt For Red October" seethes with high-tech excitement and sweats with the tension of men who hold Doomsday in their hands! Fuck Me!
It's a new technologically-superior Soviet nuclear sub, "The Red October"!! US Coast guard be like "He you guys got maintained records on this thing right?" I can't seem to find it on CarFax : / "Trust me Comrade!" ! WHAT! "Are you calling me on a cellular phone??? Prank Caller Prank Caller! is heading for the U.S. coast under the command of Captain Marko Ramius (Connery and for afternoon delight, TraBeck's MoM! it seems your Mum want to Ramius...
I filled up my car the day before the whole shortage thing happened @ $3.50/Ga. I had this nagging voice in my head for two days prior saying "Go get gas right now" .
I feel like Magnum P.I. with my little voice : )
For anyone who wants to share it outside of here, this is the link to The Leah Crose Band performing Pearl Jam’s “Even Flow” and no need to worry Olaf makes another appearance.